The True HEPA Odor Eliminator pre-filter captures bigger particles such as dust, hair, pet hair, lint, pollen, and dander, ensuring a clean interior. You may also clean the pre-filter on a regular basis to extend the life of the HEPA Filter.
True HEPA Filter H13
Remove all respirable and ultra-fine particles from the indoor air you breathe. Dust, farina, pollens, dander, and dust are among the allergens that cannot get through the filter.
Active Charcoal Filter
True HEPA air cleaner active charcoal filter attracts molecules as it has an absorbing effect. Cigarette smoke, chimney smoke, cooking odors/kitchen smells, nitrogen oxides, ozone, odors, chemicals, fumes, and VOCs are all trapped by TEC.BEAN activated carbon filter. It also absorbs pollutants from the living area, such as formaldehyde, which is released by building materials, carpets, furniture, and paintings.
- When it comes to air purification, the new TEC.BEAN compact air purifier offers you almost limitless possibilities:
- The desktop air purifier covers an area of up to 483ft² thanks to its high-efficiency filtration system and is suitable for use in the bedroom, kitchen, living room, study, and baby room.
All features may be controlled with ease thanks to a newly designed LED touch control panel.
- There are 3 fan speed levels available, ranging from lowest to highest, to match any purpose.
- The night light is adjustable; you may set it to bright, dim, or off.
- The timer is designed to help you save energy by setting the specific operating time (2, 4, 8 hours, OFF). When the timer runs out, the air purifier turns off automatically.
- The child lock effectively prevents errors caused by pets or kids.
- The Replacement Indicator alerts you when it is time to replace the filter.
- The night light is adjustable; you may set it to bright, dim, or off to help you sleep peacefully.
- In sleep mode, the noise level drops to 20dB.
- Blue light is reduced with a well-designed sunset yellow night light significantly. Blue light disrupts your circadian rhythm, causing your brain to awake when it should be asleep.